Thursday, October 15, 2009

Let the trash talking begin (or just get a little louder).


There are few things in life I love more than my wonderful Texas Longhorns. Queso, fajitas, and puppies notwithstanding. Any-who, it's that magical time of year again, time for the Red River Shootout. Now, it may come as no surprise to you that I utterly despise all things Oklahoma. It was a point of pride that I had never actually entered the state on my own free will (I can't be blamed for my parents' poor decisions) until this last year. I only broke my boycott when a dear friend and co-worker needed a ride home from West Virginia to Tulsa (bless her heart). It was just as craptastic as I imagined. Whoever said Norman was the nice part of Oklahoma must have very low standards.

As the excitement for the Red River Shootout continues, here is one VERY lame joke. All of the funny ones were not appropriate..Hook 'EM!



***Q: How do we know that the tooth brush was invented in Oklahoma?


A: Anywhere else, it would have been called a "teeth brush".

P.S. The poster says Reality: Realizing that win or lose, you live in Oklahoma. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment