Friday, October 23, 2009

Casa de Case




In addition to attending a top ranked social work program, moving back to Austin also means moving back to my condo. I have lived, cumulatively, about 2 months in the place since my parents bought it almost 2 years ago. I'm starting to get super pumped and I need decorating tips. It's one big room and I need to figure out a way to divide it up effectively and most importantly, cheaply. I'm thinking book cases on either side of the wall to separate the kitchen/dining from the living room. I'm pretty sure I'm the only one who cares about this, but I'd like to pretend this blog is interactive so if you have ideas let me know. Also, I'm thinking of curtains to block off the bed. The living room is the space right in front of the windows.. hard to tell from the pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment