Monday, October 5, 2009

Easy Bake Magic

So, when I first met Gene he was obsessed with his toaster oven. I, of course, had never met anyone who relied so heavily on what I stupidly believed to be an outdated piece of technology. He proved me wrong. He cooks everything in this tiny little machine, including salmon and tamales which is really a sight to see. Any-who, after years of overuse his original easy bake was on the verge of crapping out. Much to my delight, and Gene's of course, our friend K saved the day by delivering her unused easy bake this weekend. It is a much fancier version than our old machine and even has a separate "toast" function. In celebration of our new* toy, we made toasted roast beef sandwiches. They were quite delicious. Thanks, K for the great toy. Expect a batch of teeny-tiny brownies in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment